Are the floors in your Memphis restaurant difficult to keep clean? Do they detract from the style of the front of the house? If so, consider restaurant floor coatings from Memphis Coatings Company. While we offer epoxy flooring to our residential customers, we know that commercial applications such as restaurants need the extra strength and performance that only polyurea floor coatings provide.
These concrete floor coatings are attractive enough for customer-facing areas and tough enough for the kitchen. You’ll have your choice of many colors, and we can even create colors that match your business branding!
Best of all?
Our crew of factory-trained installers will work with you to minimize interference with your restaurant's operating hours, and the one-day installation and quick cure time make the process even more convenient.
The Benefits of Polyurea Floor Coatings
When considering commercial floor coatings for restaurants, you need to think about more than looks. The concrete paint and epoxy painting kits you find at home improvement stores may look great when they are first applied, but they aren’t durable enough to stand up to the hustle and bustle of a busy restaurant.
Our polyurea floor coatings provide both the look you want and many additional benefits, including:
- Impressive Strength: Polyurea coatings are 4x stronger than epoxy floor options.
- Heat Resistance: Our floor coatings can take the heat of a commercial kitchen.
- Impact Resistance: Dropped pans and trays are no problem for our commercial floor coatings.
- Fast Installation: We can complete the project in just one day, so you won’t have to be without use of your kitchen for long.
- Industry-Leading Warranty: Your investment is protected by one of the strongest warranties in the business.
Learn More About Our Restaurant Floor Coatings
Protect and beautify the concrete surfaces in your dining area and commercial kitchen with our top-rated commercial floor coatings. Call Memphis Coatings Company today for more information, or fill out our online form now to schedule a no-cost consultation with a commercial flooring specialist.